Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Monday, September 25, 2006

Dynamics AX New Zealand Users Group

Some of our Down under brethern from the New Zealand Dynamics AX users group contacted me and wanted to know if they could post a link to my blog from their site.


I fill honored in such a question and felt it worthy to post about them. Their site can be located by Clicking Here! This group, right off, has a wonderfully designed web site. Very professional, that looks like it could easily allow for a central place that New Zealand and Austrialian based Dynamics AX users could use to connect with and really get great beenfit from.


Already they have a great list of members and I have submitted to become one. Though I am not in New Zealand I would be honored to be considered a member of their group and would help that I could add benefit by my blog postings, and possibly even attending an event there.


So with this post I welcome our down under brethern to my blog and I wish them all the best and hope that I can help with their building of a wonderful Dynamics AX social network.


Find a job at: www.DynamicsAXJobs.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OR, you can put the assembly in client\bin. You don't have to GAC it if you don't want to.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved