Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Monday, April 20, 2009

Getting back to it

Well my vacation is finally over. It was so nice. I thought that I would get sometime and write some last week, however I was able to get some more fun in the sun instead.

This week is going to be super busy with my regular job, studying, and posts. I have ready a great post soon about BI. Also my interview with Microsoft execs will be coming out either end of this week, or start of next week.

I did hear this morning about Oracle is going to buy Sun in whole, for $9.50 a share. I wonder what impacts this will have on Open Source, Java and Oracle's and Sun's enterprise user's and platforms?

Well hope everyone is doing well this fine morning. Check back soon as I get back to normal writings, and we continue to move forward in our Dynamics AX world!

See you then!




"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved