Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Friday, September 11, 2009

Been gone for the week....

I just wanted to write and let everyone know I have been on vacation for this past week.

It was labor day, and the vacation time was all local based, but still good rest. This was good until the last day. I had to go to the doctor, and found I have a rotatary cuff injury that they want me to start theraphy for. And on that same day, yestrday, I was in the hospital the rest of the day because I found out my grand father needs open heart surgery right away or he will no live very long.

So my last day of vacation was not that great at all. Things happen in life, and you just deal with it. However any prayers for my grand father would be most helpful.

I plan on getting back to writing, and maybe even have a post later today. I hope everyone has had a great week.

See you soon!




"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dilip said...

Oh, bad to hear about your injury and our prayers are for your grandfather's speedy recovery, Welcome back, missed your posts

-Dilip

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved