Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Friday, April 01, 2011

I won the lotto! Bye-Bye work world!

That's right, I won the $316 Million Dollar Jackpot while playing up in New York. This will be my last blog post about... Anything!

... Really it's just another April Fools day post! Happy April Fools Day! And for those that still accept April 1st and the official start of the year, Happy New years to you! Welcome to 2011--- the rest of us have been here for 3 months now, so you better hurry and catch up!

I love April fools day honestly, I get up early and make sure to get as many people as possible with jokes and pranks.

Like I was driving back home this morning, and hit the On-Star button. The nice lady came on, and asked where I needed directions to. In a very creepy voice I asked "To wherever you are right now..."

Silence hit for a while, and then she stumbled saying: "Sir, that is not something I am allowed to tell you."

I answered back, again creepy, with: "I need direction to (The N.C. Call Center for On-Star)" I gave her the actual address though... she freaked out because that is where she was!

Of course happy April fools was said, and all was right in the world. She let me crank my car again, because I believe she had stopped it remotely and was contacting the cops.

Funny right? Well if you believed that story... The April Fools is on you! I just thought it was a funny story, I would never actually pull that kind of prank for fear of the cops getting called on me, or making some total stranger feel bad. I save that for my friends and family!

One last April Fools, and that's ThinkGeek.com Annual April Fools Page. Check it out.: ThinkGeek.com I like the Star Wars Lightsaber Popsicles the best. "Taste the Force"!



That's enjoy fun for now, back to the grind, and look for more AX, and non-April Fools based post coming soon!

"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Friday afternoon laugh!! You DID get me - I knew you were out driving this morning when we talked and I was buying the story hook, line, sinker.

Have a good weekend.
Heather

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved